Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Pirate's Life for Me!


I know Halloween is over but I love pirates!  I saw Melonheadz Peter Pan and Pirates clip art and it inspired me to write a Pirate Unit!  I woke up at 3:30, I thought it was 4:30 with the time change, ugh, and I had a pirate poem running through my head.  So I had to get up right then and write it down.  Do any of you have moments like that in the middle of the night?  My husband thinks I am nuts.  I fixed a few problems with it them went straight to the computer and started creating it.  He rolled over and started snoring!  Imagine that? In the middle of my awe inspiration.  Oh well, I had to listen to him write a song about Jelly Fish this afternoon, over and over he sang it.  To each their own :)

So this week I am going to show you what I taught my little fish about Pirates.  It is P week after all.  Pigs and Pirates, lol!  I have made myself promise that I will carry my camera in my pocket all day so I won't miss anything.  My little fish are always doing such amazing things and I never have my camera, or I am caught up in their excitement.  I have go to do better.  Who likes a blog with out pictures. And speaking of pictures...here are a few teasers of what to look for.






I can't wait to get it finished.  I don't know when y'all do pirates but I am doing it next week.  Instead of wheels from Journeys...shshshshshshsh.  Don't tell!  Hehe

Have fun out there and JUST KEEP SWIMMING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover