Monday, November 18, 2013

2013 Conference for Tennessee Kindergarten Teachers

I had the most wonderful day learning today!  I had the pleasure to go with my whole, wonderful Kindergarten Team to the Kindergarten conference for TN today.  It was so nice to be around all kinds of people just like me.  

See how excited we are!

We started the day with Jack Hartman.  I bet you weren't ever in a room full of grown men and women dancing to kids songs this morning.  He was great!  Nothing like a grown woman dancing around the stage in a chicken custom before 9am!!!

But the best part of the day was spent listening to Deanna Jump.  Yep you heard me right.  I sat through four awe inspiring sessions of hers today.  If you ever get a chance to go and hear her, please do.  And guess who else was there, my friend Greg from Smedley's Smogasboard!

I was so excited to get this picture!

I also got to meet Elizabeth Hall from Kickin' it in Kindergarten and got a surprise from Kim from Kindergarten Gals.  I didn't even know she was in the picture until I saw it on my camera when I got home.
Too Funny!

Looks like too much fun, right?

Thanks guys for all the greatness you shared today!  I was blessed to be there.  And guess what?  I won something from Deanna!  My name was actually pulled out the bag.  So I get to go shopping and see what I want from her store.  How great is that?  Hmm, now what do I pick off my llllooonnnggg TPT wish list?

I hope y'all had a great of a day as I did.  Keep swimming out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover