Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello out there.  I hope all of you are enjoying your day. I am at the beginning of a two week long Fall Break.  Yippee!  And...my wonderful husband surprised me with a trip to the beach.  If you know me at all, you know the beach is my favorite place to be!  Double yippee!  Can you guess where I am?


I am sitting here crossed legged on the bed looking up at the ocean as I write this.  Sigh...if only life could always be like this.  

OK, down to business.  I woke up early, like a teacher ever can sleep in, and I started working on a fun new product.  It's punch cards.  I am sure most of you know what they are.  I haven't introduced them to my little fish yet, but I hope they will like them.  I have beginning sounds and numbers.  I also am going to include empty ten frames to add play-dough balls to.  They love anything to do with play-dough.  Well here is a sneak peak.  Let me know what you think or what else you would like to see included.



I think it is turning out cute.  

Ok, can I just say that Greg Smedley is my hero.  I don't know how he can blog every single day, but he does and with such wit.  He is definitely the rock star of Kindergarten blogging.  He threw out a wave in my direction the other day on his blog picks.  I thought I better get my b... in gear and write something.  So here is to Greg!  Love you guy!!!

Oh, I have to show you what I bought on a shopping trip on the boardwalk with my daughter.  Can you say flip flop stuff?!!  I had to hold myself back there was so much of it.  The only thing that kept me in check was my husband sitting outside waiting on my to bring out what I bought.  That will always do it.  But look at all the cuteness...

Just look at all those flip flops!

OK, I am off for a walk on the beach then ice cream...aren't you jealous?
Just Keep Swimming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover