Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hey y'all!

Gosh this school year is coming upon me too fast!!!  I had to have my room ready by Tuesday for Kindergarten Orientation.  I thought it was Monday,  See what the summer can do to you?  Makes you forget all about a calendar.  Oh well, at least I wasn't thinking a day late.

I do the parent part of orientation.  I get to reassure them that we are going to love their babies and take care of them.  And boy do they have tons of questions, haha!  But I expect that.  It is fun to get to know the parents.  The other K teachers are in another room testing the future kinders.  We then spend a couple of hours afterwards splitting our classes.  Yep we get to do it ourselves.  The principal looks it all over and makes a few changes from her insight but it is mainly up to us.  Isn't that great!

Ok, the last blog I wrote I had done the writing wall, well it was missing something.  So I added boarders and flowers.  Check it out!  It turned out great!


I finally finished my calendar support packet.  It feels like I was working on it forever.  But the wonderful part about it is it matches the I can statements, the Blue-Green Labels, and the new Blue-Green Word Wall I finished today.  I am so excited about the cool Blue-Green colors!  See what you think?


Pout, Pout, fish not included, hehe!


an I can statement



Labels

They turned out so well!  

It seems I need to take some pictures of them on the wall huh.  I have to put up my word wall yet, well... change it from what is there now and make a flip flop graph for Reading At Home, then I will be done :)  I am so ready for the little fish!  I hope you liked the Blue-Green items as much as I do.  



Keep swimming!  Until next time!




1 comment:

  1. I love those colors too! Looks great!
    -Carol
    P.S. Would love for you to come check out my little blog if you are not already! :)
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover