Monday, January 6, 2014

Still Under Construction (but better)!!!!!

Oh well, I have decided to blog in spite of the blog look.  It is a lot better...banner is centered even though the logo is not.  Ya'll just pretend will ya.  I am breathing and not letting my ODD get the best of me.  Just a few more fixes and I think I have this.  Take it from me, pay someone to do your blog, it is so worth it!  I have spent hours and am still crooked.  On another note...
  
I had a wonderful time at the meet up here in Music City!  It was so much fun getting to know some other bloggers and stalkers.  Thank you Greg from Smedley's Smorgasboard and Elizabeth from Kickin' It In Kindergarten for putting this together.  I never ate so much in my life and I even miss breakfast the next day.  
That's me way in the back beside Elizabeth and behind Holly and Greg!

I think all that food inspired a new facebook group #teacherfit.  So nice to have an accountability group to share a journey of improvement with.  I know I need it. I even ordered a cute T-Shirt to spur me on at the gym.  

It seems like forever since I have been to work.  I am missing my little fish.  I spend most of the day working on report cards.  Our school district was nice enough to give us a cold day today.  So I spent the day huddled up in front of the fire plugging away on the computer until I finished them.  The high today was 9...in Music City, what is that?  I tell you the truth, no flip flops today, hehe!

I did take a brake and went shopping with the gift card I won at the Blog Meet Up!  I won $25 from Oriental Trading.  And you know, without a doubt, I spent more than just that $25 (only about $15 more, after some purging of the cart).  I will make sure I share when it comes in.  That is the hard part, the wait....they take so long.......   Again, thank you Elizabeth and Greg for all the prizes :)

Here I am with some dear new friends!

I spent a week of my break in Kentucky which is the land of no internet.  Whew, that was a long week.  We did venture into McDonald's a couple of days to get connected.  My plan was to create some new products while I was there...but alas I spent time with family and friends :)  I did however whip up a couple of things.  I am finalizing a few loose ends, but wanted to leave you with a freebie.  Click on the picture to get it!  Please enjoy!


Just keep swimming ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover